These were sooooo good!!! They werent too hard to make but the liquids part of the recipe was a little too runny so we added more flour! You couldn't even tell it was whole wheat flower at all!
- 1/4 cup Homemade Breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- heaping 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup cold milk (I used oat milk)
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 1/2 cups sliced zucchini (about 2 small zucchinis)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a medium bowl combine breadcrumbs, cheese (if using) and black pepper.
- In separate bowl add flour, milk and vinegar. Gently stir until combined but do not over stir.
- Dip zucchini slices in flour mixture and then dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
- Place coated zucchini slices on a baking sheet (Brush pan with olive oil!) and bake for 30 minutes, flipping the slices over once halfway through cooking, or until browned and crisp.